Until now, ASCs could not get a comprehensive ASC software solution from one company that would meet the needs of all stakeholders. SIS Complete is that solution. Here are some highlights:
- Accessed anywhere, anytime, on any device, SIS Complete enables physicians and staff to work outside the four walls of the ASC at their convenience when needed.
- Highly configurable, SIS Complete supports ASC workflow and can be adjusted on the fly by the ASC.
- Preop and postop electronic questionnaires, which can be completed by patients at their convenience in the surgical patient portal, are configurable to collect the most pertinent information at any given time.
- The communications platform enables ASCs to send push notifications via text and email individually or to groups to quickly and efficiently update patients, physicians, and vendors on ASC policies, procedures, and schedule updates.
- The scheduling grid makes it easy to reinstate cancelled cases and edit existing cases, and anything that triggers to occur based on the procedure date automatically updates to the new date.
- Insurance is electronically verified and automatically re-verified when cases are reinstated.
- SIS Complete supports documentation or storage for the full patient encounter, for all providers, and for overnight stays if needed.
- The analytics tool can be used to view year-over-year volume gaps, daily case volume scheduled versus cancelled, and cancellation rates to help ASCs plan for the future.